GTbank Recruitment 2019/2020: Are you looking for job vacancies in the Guaranty Trust Bank of Nigeria in 2019. If yes, then continue reading the article to get the full updates.
This page contains everything you need to know about available GTbank jobs in Nigeria in 2019. I will show you the requirements and how to apply for the GTbank jobs on the GTbank Recruitment portal 2019.
GTbank recruitment 2019, GTBank jobs in 2019, available vacancies at Gtbank in 2019, how to apply for GTBank jobs in 2019, GTBank recruitment 2019/2020, GTBank application portal 2019 e.t.c
Without wasting time, below are some of the Vacancies available for the application at Guaranty Trust Bank of Nigeria in 2019.
Latest Jobs At The GTbank Nigeria In 2019 | GTbank Recruitment 2019
- Personal Banking Officer Needed At GT Bank (Apply Now)
- Cyber Security Analyst/Penetration Tester Job At GT Bank – Apply Now
Note: This page is updated all year round as new vacant space are open.
GTbank Jobs Requirements 2019
The jobs requirements vary depending on the job you are applying for.
#1 Job Title: Personal Banking Officer
- To build and manage a portfolio of Personal Banking clients
- Proactively drive exceptional service delivery of various internal stakeholders to meet customer’s needs
- Provide personalised services to clients
- Cross sell products to existing business customers and prospects
- Develop and Implement sound marketing strategies for wealth creation
- Marketing strategy development
- Business and financial advisory
- Credit structuring and analysis skills
- Good understanding of asset and portfolio management
- Brilliant communication and business writing skills
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Product sales and marketing
- Personal Banking relationship management
- 1 to 3 years of experience in providing financial advisory services and management of Personal Banking customers
- A minimum of second class honours (lower division) in any discipline
- A minimum of 5 credits (including English and Mathematics) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt- Rivers
Application closing date: 15th January 2019
#2 Job Title: Cyber Security Analyst/Penetration Tester
- You will join a dynamic team of world-class security experts to conduct application security/penetration tests of our internal/external web, mobile and web service applications, leveraging both manual techniques as well as automated tools in order to uncover and report security vulnerabilities that exist.
- You are required to be knowledgeable with business risks associated with common security vulnerabilities and be able to effectively communicate security vulnerabilities to application developers and/or senior managers who may have little to no experience with these vulnerabilities.
- The ability to work independently in a very large scale and enterprise setting is a great skill to possess. Previous experience as an application security professional with a large financial institution is a plus.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science/Information Security/Information Technology (or relevant work experience in a large scale IT environment)
- One or more of the following certifications: CISSP, GWAPT, CISM, CEH, OSCP, CCIE Security
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory.
- Work Experience: 1-3 years
- Experience conducting vulnerability assessments, code reviews and penetration tests against web/mobile application technologies, APIs, platforms and languages to find flaws and exploits (e.g. SQL Injection, Cross-Site Scripting, Cross-Site Request Forgery, Clickjacking, Authentication/Authorization, Privilege Escalation, Business Logic Bypass, OWASP Top 10, SANS Top 25 etc.)
- Knowledge of network and web related protocols/technologies.
- Expert-level experience and very detailed technical knowledge in at least 3 of the following areas: general information security, security engineering, application architecture, authentication and security protocols, application session management, applied cryptography, common communication protocols, mobile frameworks, single sign-on technologies, exploit automation platforms and RESTful web services
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply critical thinking to a variety of situations
- Ability to demonstrate manual web application testing experience. Experience with web application vulnerability scanning tools (e.g. IBM AppScan, HP Webinspect, Acunetix, NTO Spider, Burp suite Pro, Netsparker etc.).
- Experience with vulnerability assessment tools and penetration testing techniques (e.g. web application proxies, packet capture analysis software, browser extensions, advanced penetration testing Linux distributions, static source code analyzers, SoapUI, ReadyApi etc.)
- Experience of penetration testing on mobile platforms such as iOS and Android
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Application closing date: 13th January 2019
TAKE NOTE: you will be invited to go through the Bank’s five-step recruitment process summarized below
GTbank Recruitment portal 2019
The GTbank Recruitment portal 2019 is https//www.gtbank.com/about/careers/career-opportunities
As new vacant positions are posted on the GTbank Recruitment portal, this page will be updated with new jobs and their requirements. So keep checking back.
On the site you can get more information about GTbank and various departments.
Other Ongoing Recruitment In 2019
- NNPC Recruitment 2019
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2019
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019
- PHCN Recruitment 2019
- FRIN Recruitment 2019
- FJSC Recruitment 2019
About Guaranty Trust Bank
Guaranteed Trust Bank Plc is a foremost Financial Institution with business outlays spanning Anglophone and Francophone West Africa, East Africa and Europe. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over N3.11trillion and employs over 10,000 professionals in Nigeria, Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and the United Kingdom.
At Guaranty Trust Bank plc, our mission is to build an enduring Proudly African and Truly International Institution that plays a fundamental role as a Platform for Enriching Lives by building strong, value adding relationships with our customers, stakeholders and the communities in which we operate. Our customers are at the centre of everything we do. We want to satisfy their financial needs and help them succeed financially.
We are looking for young and vibrant people who would work passionately in driving our desire to provide exceptional services to our customers. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. If you want to receive updates as soon as new vacant position are posted, drop a comment below. Also don’t forget share the article using the share buttons below.
Related Searches: GTbank jobs in Nigeria, latest vacancies in GTbank Nigeria 2019, how to apply for GTbank online 2019,latest GTbank jobs Nigeria 2019.