NJC Recruitment 2019/2020 Form | Apply For National Judicial Council Jobs Here
Are you ready to secure a job at the National Judicial Council in 2019? If yes, then get prepared to see how to submit your CV for NJC recruitment vacancies 2019 online right now.
The National Judicial Council (NJC) is one of the Federal Executive Bodies created by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Amongst other functions, it is responsible for the Appointment, Promotion and Discipline of Judicial Officers. The Council has through various Reforms ensured that it protects and preserves the sanctity of the Judiciary. It is our desire to foster a justice system that is fair, speedy and meets the hope of all men.
Also, this guide will make you understand how NJC Recruitment Agency 2019 application form is filled online.
Many applicants have been asking us question about the National Judicial Council Recruitment From 2019 and how to apply and fill the registration form online, below are most of the questions asked by inquiring candidates.
- Is the National Judicial Council 2019 Recruitment From out?
- When will NJC Recruitment start
- Where will I download NJC application form online?
- Please, what is the NJC Recruitment News Update?
- How can I apply and fill NJC 2019 Recruitment form online?
As a result of the above questions, we will explain in details all the information you need to know about NJC 2019 Vacancies. This article will cover:
- National Judicial Council Recruitment Qualifications
- NJC Recruitment 2019 Requirements
- How to apply for NJC recruitment 2019
If you want to get a high paying job at NJC Agency Lekki, then you’ll need to know what the requirements are.
NJC Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Requirements
- Applicants must be of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND holder from any discipline from a verified institution
- Candidates must have a good WAEC result with five credits including both English and Maths or Any other senior secondary certificate with five credits including both English, Maths and any other three subjects.
- Applicant can equally present NECO Result
National Diploma (ND) gotten from an approved institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) obtain from Government approved institution is also welcome.
How To Apply For NJC Recruitment 201/2020 Form
NOTE: NJC recruitment for 2019 has not yet started. Neglect any information saying that NJC recruitment has begun. As soon as the form is out, this page will be updated.
To apply for NJC jobs in 2019, you have to visit their official portal – http://njc.gov.ng (The portal is not yet opened to receive applications, drop a comment below to be updated as soon as it is open
Things To Note About NJC Recruitment 2019 Form
- You’ll have to select the kind of position you want to apply for at the official Website of NJC
- You don’t have to pay anyone to assist you get a job in NJC
- NJC recruitment portal 2019 is not yet open and hence recruitment has not yet started. Drop a comment below to receive updates on NJC jobs in 2019.
Do you want updates from us to know when NJC Recruitment 2019 Start? If yes, drop your comment below. Don’t forget to share the article sing the share buttons below.