NNPC Recruitment 2019/2020 Form: Are you looking job vacancies in The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) in 2019? If yes, then contineu reading this article.
NNPC recruitment 2019, NNPC jobs in 2019, available vacancies at NNPC in 2019, how to apply for NNPC jobs in 2019, NNPC recruitment 2019/2020, NNPC application portal 2019
This page contains everything you need to know about the available NNPC jobs in Nigeria in 2019. I will also show you the requirements and how to apply for NNPC jobs on NNPC recruitment portal 2019.
Are you looking for the upcoming NNPC Recruitment 2019/2020 Form, all interested candidates are required to know all what it takes to join Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation and know the requirements for NNPC Recruitment.
NNPC Recruitment 2019/2020 Job Qualification
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credits in not less than three (3) Subjects including English Language and two (2) other Subjects, or
- Bachelor Degree (B.Sc)/Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND)
NNPC Recruitment 2019/2020 Requirements
- Applicant must be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or merit
- Interested Applicant must not be less than 30 years or more than 35 years of Age
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical Stress.
- Candidates must be obedience, diligent and hardworking
- Candidates are to upload their CV and required document online
- Interested Candidates are to visit the official website of NNPC to apply for the vacant position.
How To Apply For The Nigerian National Petroleum Cooperation (NNPC) Recruitment 2019/2020
To know how to apply you have to visit the portal (http://www.nnpcgroup.com/careers/vacancies.aspx) or leave a comment below for update about NNPC vacancies in 2019.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- Online application is free.
List Of NNPC Jobs In 2019
- Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC) Jobs
- The Nigerian Gas Company (NGC) Jobs
- The Products and Pipelines Marketing Company (PPMC) Jobs
- Integrated Data Services Limited (IDSL) Jobs
- National Engineering and Technical Company Limited (NETCO) Jobs
- Hydrocarbon Services Nigeria Limited (HYSON) Jobs
- Warri Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited (WRPC) Jobs
- Kaduna Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited (KRPC) Jobs
- Port Harcourt Refining Co. Limited (PHRC) Jobs
- NNPC Retail Jobs
- Duke Oil Jobs.
DISCLAIMER:As at time of publishing this article, NNPC Recruitment portal is not yet open and there are no vacant positions available to be applied for. Disregard any information stating otherwise.
Do you wish to get updated as soon as Jobs in the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation are available at www.nnpcgroup.com, then drop a comment below to get updates.
Other Ongoing Recruitment In 2019
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2019
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2019
- PHCN Recruitment 2019
- FRIN Recruitment 2019
- FJSC Recruitment 2019
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is the state oil corporation which was established on April 1, 1977. In addition to its exploration activities, the Corporation was given powers and operational interests in refining, petrochemicals and products transportation as well as marketing. Between 1978 and 1989, NNPC constructed refineries in Warri, Kaduna and Port Harcourt and took over the 35,000-barrel Shell Refinery established in Port Harcourt in 1965.
In 1988, the NNPC was commercialized into 12 strategic business units, covering the entire spectrum of oil industry operations: exploration and production, gas development, refining, distribution, petrochemicals, engineering, and commercial investments.
That is all for now on NNPC jobs and recruitment in 2019. Don’t forget to drop a comment below to get updates. Also, don’t forget to share the article using the buttons below.