Guaranty Trust Bank plc is a foremost Financial Institution with business outlays spanning Anglophone and Francophone West Africa, East Africa and Europe. The Bank presently has an Asset Base of over N3.11trillion and employs over 10,000 professionals in Nigeria, Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Tanzania and the United Kingdom.
At Guaranty Trust Bank plc, our mission is to build an enduring Proudly African and Truly International Institution that plays a fundamental role as a Platform for Enriching Lives by building strong, value adding relationships with our customers, stakeholders and the communities in which we operate. Our customers are at the centre of everything we do. We want to satisfy their financial needs and help them succeed financially.
We are looking for young and vibrant people who would work passionately in driving our desire to provide exceptional services to our customers. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Personal Banking Officer
Experience: 1-3 years
City: Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
- To build and manage a portfolio of Personal Banking clients
- Cross sell products to existing business customers and prospects
- Develop and Implement sound marketing strategies for wealth creation
- Proactively drive exceptional service delivery of various internal stakeholders to meet customer’s needs
- Provide personalised services to clients
- Product sales and marketing
- Personal Banking relationship management
- Marketing strategy development
- Business and financial advisory
- Credit structuring and analysis skills
- Good understanding of asset and portfolio management
- Brilliant communication and business writing skills
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- 1 to 3 years of experience in providing financial advisory services and management of Personal Banking customers
- A minimum of second class honours (lower division) in any discipline
- A minimum of 5 credits (including English and Mathematics) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply for this Position
Application Deadline: 15th January, 2019.
Leave a comment below to know get latest update about the GT Bank vacant position.